Banana and white chocolate loaf
Freddie (6) loves to help make this banana and white chocolate loaf. He is pretty good at doing most of the tasks, but relies on older siblings to help with some of the trickier parts. older kids will easily make it for themselves. It freezes well and is perfect for lunch boxes or afternoon tea.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a 26cm loaf tin.
- Beat sugar and oil together, add eggs one at a time, beating after each and then mix in banana.
- Sift over flour and salt. Mix baking soda with yoghurt and add to the mix along with chocolate. Stir to combine. Pour into prepared tin.
- Bake for 1 hour or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Cover with foil if the loaf starts to brown too quickly.