( SERVES 4 )
This popular Asian dish is a one-pot meal, making cleanup easy.
- Place chicken stock in a large saucepan and heat, add garlic, chilli and oyster sauce, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place chicken, lemon grass, ginger, fish sauce and sesame oil in a food processor and mix to a paste.
- Spread wonton wrappers out on a bench and place a large spoonful of chicken mixture on each. Draw wrappers up into a pouch and seal, brush edges with water if necessary.
- Add dumplings to the soup along with spring onions and simmer for 5 minutes until dumplings are floating.
- Divide among 4 bowls and serve.