Meatloaf is based around minded meat of some sort. The flavour combinations are endless and this is an ideal meal to serve warm or cold.
|1 tsp||Dried oregano|
|1 tsp||Dried thyme|
|500 g||Beef mince|
|2 Tbsp||Tomato paste|
|425 g||Chilli beans|
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place onion, capsicum with seeds removed and roughly chopped, oregano, thyme and mince in a bowl, then mix in tomato paste, chilli beans, salt, pepper and egg.
- Line a 23cm loaf pan with baking paper and spoon in meat mixture.
- Crumble corn chips and gently press into meat.
- Cover lightly with baking paper and cook for 45 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese and bake a further 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Stand for 10 minutes before serving hot or cool.