Chocolate raspberry cheesecake cupcakes
During mid-summer, berries are at their best and cheapest. These raspberries make a tasty addition to any dessert.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Beat cream cheese and sugar together until well mixed. Set aside.
- Beat butter and second measure of sugar until pale and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in vanilla and fold through sifted flour, baking powder and cocoa. Gently mix in the milk.
- Place a heaped teaspoonful of the mixture into regular cupcake cases, then add a small spoonful of the cream cheese mixture and several raspberries. Cover with cupcake batter.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until firm to the touch. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Ice with white icing and decorate with remaining the raspberries.