Anzac biscuits are easy to make and taste great. Enjoy them on Anzac Day or in fact any other day of the year!
- Heat oven to 180C (160C fan bake). Line two baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Place flour, caster sugar, coconut and oats in a bowl and stir to combine. Make a well in the centre.
- Place butter and golden syrup in a saucepan to melt, or microwave in a bowl to melt. Dissolve baking soda in boiling water.
- Add melted ingredients and dissolved baking soda to dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Roll spoonfuls into balls and press onto prepared baking trays, allowing space for biscuits to spread while cooking.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until firm and golden brown. Remove to a wire rack to cool, and enjoy!
Cooking tip: Stored in an airtight container, Anzac biscuits will last well for up to a week.