Chilled red bell pepper soup
- In a saucepan, place the sugar, vinegar and onion. Cook until light golden in colour then add the capsicums, cup water, turn down heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes. In a liquidiser, blitz the soup until smooth, pass through a sieve, season with sea salt and chill.
- Meanwhile, pre-heat oven to 175 degC degut a triangular template out of a plastic lid.
- Place this template on a baking tray lined with non-stick paper, scatter the parmesan evenly over the triangular hole.
- Repeat until tray is full then place into the oven and cook until golden. Remove the parmesan wafers with an upturned fish slice and cool.
- Heat a fry pan with olive oil, toast the chickpeas until golden, drain on absorbent paper and season with the cumin salt.
- Pour the chilled soup into pasta bowls, add a dollop of yoghurt, dot with chickpeas and basil. Top with a parmesan wafer.