Macadamia nut and white chocolate biscuits
( MAKES 24 )
A great flavour and texture combination, these little biscuits are perfect with a cup of coffee or tea.
- Heat the oven to 170C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place the macadamia nuts in a shallow tray, pop in the oven and lightly toast. Roughly chop.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until light and creamy. Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Sift in the flour, salt and baking powder and fold in. Fold in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate.
- Take a heaped teaspoonful of the mixture and roll into a ball, placing on a tray as you go. Continue until you fill your first tray. Lightly flatten each with a fork. Place the first tray in the oven and bake for 15 minutes until the biscuits are lightly golden. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Repeat with remaining mixture. Store biscuits in an airtight container.
See more of Kathy's recipes