Mini raspberry pavlovas
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- Place the egg whites in the bowl of an electric mixer and whisk until stiff peaks form. Gradually add the sugar, whisking well until stiff and glossy.
- Add the cornflour and vinegar and whisk to combine.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of the mixture at a time onto baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Reduce oven to 120C, place the trays in the oven and bake for 1 hour. Turn the oven off and allow the pavlovas to cool completely in the oven.
- Spoon cream over the pavlovas, top with raspberries and dust with icing sugar to serve.
Tip: You can store leftover pavlovas in an airtight container for 3-4 days.