Pan-fried fish with fresh greens
( SERVES 2 )
Photo by Babiche Martens
Pan-fried fish served alongside a refreshing spring green salad will leave you feeling invigorated and healthy. Drizzle with this delicious dressing. The options are endless when deciding what greens to use.
For the dressing
|1||Lime, use the zest and juice only|
|1 Tbsp||Soy sauce|
|1 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 tsp||Sesame oil|
|1 tsp||Grated ginger|
|½ tsp||Brown sugar|
|½||Chilli, chopped finely|
|1 tsp||Black sesame seeds|
For the salad
- Firstly make the dressing. In a jar combine well the lime, soy, olive oil, sesame oil, ginger, brown sugar, chilli and sesame seeds.
- Soak the noodles in boiling water for 10 minutes then drain.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan. Cook the fish for 3 or 4 minutes each side until just cooked through. Set aside.
- Heat the oil and pan-fry the asparagus until cooked through. Add the snow peas for the last couple of minutes.
- Serve the noodles in bowls, top with greens and drizzle over the dressing.
More of Angela's dinners for two