BBQ fish tacos
( SERVES 4 )
Quick and easy. Serves 4 as a main or 8 as a starter.
For the sauce
For the extras
|6 cups||Crunchy lettuce, shredded|
|1||Lime, cut into wedges|
For the fish
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce. Prepare the extras and place aside.
- Cut the fish into pieces to fit the taco shells. Spray with oil and season well with the lemon pepper.
- Preheat the barbecue and spray the barbecue plate with oil. Cook the fish about 2 minutes each side depending on the thickness.
- Just prior to serving, heat the taco shells either on a rack over the barbecue or in the oven.
- Fill with the lettuce, avocado and tomatoes, top with a little sauce, then the fish and a little more sauce. Serve immediately with a lime wedge.
More of Jan's barbecue recipes