Pork, coriander and ginger pot-stickers
|200 g||Rice noodles, use thin noodles|
|300 g||Pork mince|
|¾ cup||Fresh coriander|
|2 Tbsp||Fresh ginger, finely grated|
|2||Spring onions, trimmed and chopped|
|¼ cup||Oyster sauce|
|1||Egg, white only, lightly beaten|
|1 Tbsp||Vegetable oil|
|2||Red chillies, deseeded, thinly|
|¼ cup||Roasted peanuts, chopped|
|½ cup||Mint leaves|
|2 Tbsp||Soy sauce|
- Place noodles in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 6-8 minutes or until soft. Drain, run under cold water and set aside.
- Chop 1/4 cup of coriander and mix with the pork, ginger, spring onions, oyster sauce and egg white to combine.
- Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of the mixture on to a wrapper. Brush edges with water, fold over and press to seal. Repeat with remaining mixture and wrappers.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add pot stickers, water and oil, cover and cook for 5-7 minutes or until brown on the bottom.
- Combine noodles, remaining coriander, chilli, peanuts, mint and soy sauce in a bowl. Top with pot stickers to serve.