Sticky chipotle beef ribs
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Vanessa Lewis
Summer’s coming so get out the newspaper, greaseproof paper, lots of napkins and cook up a pile of ribs to serve with lashings of fresh herbs and lemon and get messy.
- Place the ribs in a large pot and cover with the stock, bring to the boil and cook for 25mins.
- Cool the ribs in the stock, skim off the fat and place the ribs on a large baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Paint the ribs with the chipotle ketchup.
- Cook for 15 mins, or until cooked through and golden.
- Serve with lemon wedges and herbs.