Chilled avocado soup
( SERVES 4 )
- Halve the avocados, remove the stones and scoop out the flesh.
- Puree in a blender with the coconut milk, water, yoghurt, lemon or lime juice and avocado oil, adding salt to taste.
- Puree until completely smooth, adding more water if necessary, then refrigerate.
- Cut the crusts off the bread and dice finely. Heat a pan, adding a little olive oil and toast the bread until golden.
- Halve the tomatoes, remove the seeds and finely dice.
- Ladle the soup into chilled bowls, top with the croutons, tomatoes and basil.
- Drizzle over a little avocado oil before serving.