Lasagne in a mug
( SERVES 2 )
This is a great meal to enjoy while watching sport on TV. It can be accompanied by a crisp salad.
- Cut the lasagne into 6 squares that will fit a large mug. (The corners will fold up the sides of the mug a little.) Place in a baking dish and cover with boiling water
- Place the spinach in a microwave bowl. Cover and microwave on high power for about 1 minute or until wilted. Cool a little.
- Combine the spinach, capsicum, ricotta, garlic and seasonings.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the tomato pasta sauce on the base of two large mugs. Add a drained piece of lasagne to each mug, then top with half the spinach mixture and a little mozzarella. Add more lasagne, spinach and mozzarella followed by the last square of lasagne and the tomato pasta sauce and the remaining mozzarella. Garnish.
- Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes in 30 second bursts. Check to ensure the pasta is cooked.
More of Jan's microwave recipes