Corn and chilli bake
( SERVES 4 )
Great served at brunch, lunch or dinner.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Pour boiling water over the chillies. Stand for 30 seconds then drain well and chop.
- Sauté the onion in the oil, until softened.
- Beat the eggs and sour cream together, until smooth. Fold in the corn, chillies and cheese. Pour into a 20cm baking dish.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until set and puffed and golden.
- Great served with corn chips and a crisp salad.
More of Jan's canned food recipes