Lemon thyme and feta chicken patties
( SERVES 4 )
- Place the chicken, lemon thyme, garlic, egg white and feta in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Using damp hands, divide the mixture into 12 patties.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook the patties for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through and golden.
- Place the tomato, cucumber and basil in a bowl, drizzle with vinegar and extra oil and toss to combine.
- Top salad with patties, sprinkle with pepper and serve with lemon.