Hemp seed granola
( MAKES 3 cups )
Photo by Vanessa Lewis
Try this with Simon's apple, cinnamon and goji berry compote
- Preheat oven to 150C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix together all the ingredients and spread over the baking tray. Place in the oven, stirring the mixture every 10 minutes.
- Toast till the granola is golden. This should take about 30 minutes.
- Cool the granola and transfer to a glass jar to store.
- Serve with the apple, goji and cinnamon compote and unsweetened coconut yoghurt.