Chicken pappardelle with artichokes, olives and lemons
The combination of artichokes, olives and lemons make this a delicious dish to be enjoyed in any season.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling and salted water. Drain.
- Heat a pan, add the oil and crushed garlic. Cook while stirring over a medium heat for a few seconds then add the zest, stock and cream.
- Stir to combine then let reduce for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken, sliced artichokes and olives.
- Taste for seasoning then stir through the pasta and tip into a warmed bowl. Add a sprinkle of parsley and a generous grating of parmesan.