Teriyaki-glazed salmon with noodles and vegetables
( SERVES 2 )
- Marinate the salmon fillets with teriyaki sauce in a shallow dish for 1 hour.
- Soak the noodles in hot water for 6-8 minutes or until tender.
- Cook the Taylor Farms Stir Fry Kit according to packet instructions, then add drained noodles to stir-fry for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat, then add sesame oil. Cook the salmon for 5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Divide the noodles between two plates and top with salmon fillets. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the salmon. Top with chopped coriander and serve with lime wedges for squeezing.