Orange and lemon scones
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place the flour, sugar, orange and lemon rind in a bowl and mix to combine. Add the butter and use your fingertips to rub it into the flour until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Make a well in the centre and pour in the milk. Use a butter knife to gradually mix the milk into the flour mixture until just combined.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and gently bring the dough together.
- Roll out to 3cm-thick and use a 6cm-round cutter to cut out 10 rounds. Place the scones close together on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Serve with lemon curd and raspberries.