Olive, cheese and chilli quesadilla
( MAKES 4 )
Photo by Babiche Martens
Hot, oozing cheese served in a crispy tortilla is a drinks party hit. Tortillas are the most versatile of ingredients which you can fill with all sorts of options. A simple favourite is cheese and chutney or here I have filled them with chilli, cheese and olives.
- Into a bowl place the cheeses, olives, chilli, coriander, salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Lie 4 tortillas on the bench and even the cheese mixture between them, place another tortilla on the top.
- Heat a frying pan to a medium-high heat. Spray with a little oil.
- Lift carefully one pair and place into the frying pan cooking for 2-3 minutes before flipping and toasting the other side. Remove from the pan, continue to cook the remainder.
- Serve hot, cut into wedges.
More of Angela's mid-winter drinks party recipes