Raspberry and apple bircher muesli
- Place the juice in a saucepan over high heat and heat for 2 minutes or until warm.
- Place the oats and vanilla in a large bowl and pour over the juice. Cover and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or until juice is absorbed.
- Add apple and raspberries and mix well to combine. Place the yoghurt, extra vanilla and honey in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Divide the oat mixture between bowls or glasses and top with the yoghurt, extra raspberries and honey to serve. Serves 4.
* You can soak the oats the day before and simply stir through the apple and raspberries before serving.
* Frozen raspberries can be used. Allow them to defrost completely before adding to the muesli.