Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino (Spaghetti with Garlic and Olive Oil)
- Set a large covered pot of water over high heat to boil. When it reaches a rolling boil, salt the water and add the spaghetti, giving a few stirs to keep the pasta from clumping together.
- Meanwhile, in a medium pan, heat the Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil and breadcrumbs over medium heat and toast the crumbs in the oil, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon, until browned.
- Add the minced garlic and continue cooking until garlic is just fragrant and lightly coloured. Be careful not to overcook the garlic, or it will become bitter.
- Add the sliced chilli and chopped parsley and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- When your pasta is al dente, drain it, reserving a few tablespoons of the cooking water.
- Toss the spaghetti with the Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic, and breadcrumbs until evenly coated. Add a little bit of the pasta cooking water, as needed, if the mixture is too dry.
- Serve immediately.