Borlotti and potato puree
Photo by Vanessa Lewis
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer until just tender.
- Drain and pass the potatoes, along with the beans, through a potato ricer or sieve.
- Combine the butter and cream in a small saucepan and gently heat.
- Return the potato and bean mix to the heat and add the cream mixture, stirring until the mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
- Season with flaked salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
Try this with Simon's Feijoa stuffed chicken thighs with a feijoa, chill and lime salad