Baked Tofu with Ginger Garlic Stir Fry
Taylor Farms suggests
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Cut the tofu block into rectangles then drain the water out with paper towel and cut them into cubes, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, maple syrup, sesame oil, garlic, and chopped capsicum.
- Toss the tofu in the bowl and allow it to sit for about 5 minutes. You could even prep this in the morning or the night before to really let it marinate.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the tofu and spread the squares out on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Set the marinade bowl aside. You’ll place the cooked tofu in it later.
- Cook the tofu for 1 hour. You can toss and bake it even longer if you want it firmer.
- When the tofu is almost done, place 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook the Taylor Farms Ginger Garlic Stir Fry according to package directions.
- When the tofu is done, return it to the bowl with the marinade sauce and toss.
- Plate the stir fry, top with a heaping pile of tofu, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.