Cashew Chicken Skewer Salad
- Cut the chicken breast into six strips and weave them onto wooden skewers.
- Place them in a grill pan over medium-high heat and cook them for 2 – 3 minutes per side. Transfer them to a separate plate and continue until all the skewers are cooked.
- Place the coconut oil, cashew butter, hot sauce, garlic, and agave nectar in a jar with a lid and shake until completely combined and smooth.
- Drizzle the skewers with the cashew sauce, sprinkle with chopped cashews and cilantro.
- Prepare your Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad.
- Top with your cashew chicken skewers and enjoy!