Prawn and corn tacos with coriander and lemon mayo
Photo by Tam West
- In a pot of boiling water, cook the prawns for 2 minutes until they turn red. Refresh in ice water. Peel the shells off the body and devein the prawns. Set aside.
- Cut the corn in half and char on all sides using a barbecue or gas flame. Once charred, run a knife along the cob from top to bottom to get the kernels off.
- Cut avocados in half, twist then use a spoon to scoop out the flesh. Slice the halves and set aside.
- In medium-sized bowl, mix the lemon zest and juice, garlic, chopped coriander leaves and mayonnaise. Check the seasoning and add salt if required.
- Cook tortillas according to packet instructions.
- Assemble the tacos by spreading a dollop of the coriander lemon mayo on each tortilla, add 2 prawns per taco, slices of avocado and some corn. Garnish each taco with coriander leaves and serve with any remaining coriander lemon mayo.