Grilled corn salad with goat's cheese
Photo by Tam West
For the salad
For the dressing
- Heat a barbecue grill until medium-hot.
- Shuck the corn and remove silks. Place on the grill and grill for 10-12 minutes, turning regularly to cook on all sides. Leave to cool a little before cutting corn kernels from the cob.
- Place in a bowl with the capsicum, red onion, cherry tomatoes, avocado and basil.
- Place the dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well. Drizzle over the salad and very gently toss together.
- Serve with goat’s cheese and toasted sourdough.