Black pudding barbecue burgers
- Peel the black pudding and cut into 1-1½ cm slices on the diagonal.
- Core the apples with an apple corer. Cut into 8 rings.
- Melt half the butter in a frying pan and pan-fry the apples for about 2-3 minutes each side adding the sugar and cider vinegar halfway through.
- Melt the remaining butter on the barbecue. Cook the bacon until crisp. Cook the black pudding for about 2 minutes each side on medium heat, until warm.
- Pile the watercress on the base of the buns. Top with an apple ring, the black pudding, more apple, a little sauce and the bun tops.
More sausage-based barbecue dishes from Jan