Mini Christmas puddings
( MAKES 10-12 )
- Lightly grease 10-12 dariole moulds or small ramekins (no 1 size) and line the bases with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Combine the dry ingredients and the wet separately. Stir the wet into the dry. Mix well.
- Spoon into the prepared moulds. Place in a large roasting pan. Pour hot water into the pan to halfway up the sides of the moulds. Cover tightly with foil.
- Carefully lift into the oven and bake for 1¼ hours. Remove the roasting pan from the oven and allow the puds to cool in the water.
- Remove the puds from their moulds and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks or freeze.
- Reheat in the microwave before serving. Great served with brandy sauce, custard or whipped cream.
More festive baking from Jan