Beef, cabbage and ginger stir-fry
( SERVES 4 )
- Heat the oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Fry the beef, in batches, for 1-2 minutes or until browned. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the ginger, chilli, garlic and half of the spring onion to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage and cook for 2-3 minutes or until just tender.
- Add the beef back to the pan with the hoisin and soy sauce and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve with rice and sprinkle with the remaining spring onion to serve.