Fresh mozzarella and brussels sprout salad
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- If the sprouts are large, cut in half.
- Place in a baking dish, dot with butter then season and roast for approximately 15-20 minutes depending on the size.
- Tear the mozzarella into pieces. Core and slice the pear.
- To serve, plate the sprouts with any remaining buttery juices from the pan, then add the mozzarella, the pear and the walnuts.
- Squeeze the lime juice over each dish and then drizzle with avocado oil. Season and serve.