Gluten-free mandarin bread
Ensure the eggs are at room temperature before using.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Lightly grease or oil a 21cm x 10cm loaf pan. (I used a heatproof glass loaf pan.)
- Place the butter and caster sugar in a large bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
- Add the flour, ground almonds, yoghurt, half the mandarins and cinnamon. Stir to combine. Spoon the mixture evenly into the loaf pan. Place the remaining mandarins evenly over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. (If using a metal loaf pan the cooking time could be shorter.)
- Serve sliced with or without table spread.
More from Jan using winter fruits