Soft tortillas with smoked fish, herbs and green apple
Photo by Tam West
- Heat the tortillas, preferably on a char-grill so you get those lovely dark grill lines, plus the bonus of extra flavour.
- Spread each tortilla with mayonnaise and top with cabbage, spinach, green apple, mandarin segments and smoked fish.
- Drizzle over a little chipotle sauce and scatter over parsley and thyme leaves. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing.
Tips and tricks
- Make chipotle mayonnaise by mixing a little chipotle sauce through your mayonnaise and add a few squeezes of lime juice to freshen.
- If they are still growing in your garden, other herbs that taste great here are mint and chives.
- Prep all your ingredients in separate bowls, then it is just the small matter of assembly. Squeeze over a little lime juice to prevent the apple shreds from turning brown.