Roast chipotle chicken
This richly layered, smoky sauce really does make chicken finger licking good. You can also marinate the chicken in the cold sauce overnight.
- Gently fry onion in oil until onion is soft.
- Add garlic, sugar, cinnamon, salt chipotle chillies, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, cider vinegar and chicken stock (or water) and simmer, stirring occasionally for 10-15 minutes until sauce has thickened.
- Heat oven to 200C. Line a roasting dish with baking paper.
- Coat chicken in the sauce, place in the roasting dish and cook for 20 minutes.
- Turn the chicken, coat in more sauce and cook another 20-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Food stuck to your favourite cookware?
Clean it with the Chux non-scratch Silver Scourer.