( SERVES 4 )
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large wok or non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Add the egg and swirl around the wok. Cook for 1 minute, turn out onto a board, roll up and slice.
- Add the extra vegetable oil, sesame oil and bacon to the wok and cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden.
- Add the rice and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the beans and peas and cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Spoon the rice into serving bowls and top with the egg, spring onion, chilli and soy sauce to serve.