Sausage balls in a creamy mustard and herb sauce
Choose your favourite sausages for these Swedish-style meatballs. They are made in minutes and full of extra goodness from Campbell’s made from scratch, 100% natural vegetable stock.
- Remove the sausage meat from the casings and roll them in to small balls (approx. 2cm).
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a frying pan and fry the meatballs until brown all over. Remove and set aside.
- If your sausages have released a lot of fat, remove all but 1 Tbsp fat from the pan. Add flour and stir, cooking to brown the flour a little.
- Slowly add the stock, whisking to avoid lumps. Bring to the boil and add the mustard and sour cream, if using.
- Add the meatballs back to the pan and bring back to the boil. Stir through the chives and parsley.
- Serve with pasta or mashed potato.