Beef with black bean and chilli
( SERVES 4 )
- Heat a large wok or non-stick frying pan over high heat. Mix the oil and ginger in a bowl and brush the mixture on the steak.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the chilli and spring onion to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes or until softened.
- Add the sherry and black bean sauce and cook for a further 1 minute. Slice the steak, spoon over the sauce and serve with the noodles.
* Black bean sauce is available from the Asian aisle of supermarkets and from Asian grocers.