( MAKES 30 )
Photo by Annabel Langbein Media
- Preheat oven to 160C fanbake and line an oven tray with baking paper for easy clean-up.
- Combine the flours, baking powder, poppy seeds, rosemary and salt in a large bowl. Combine the oil and water, add to dry ingredients and mix to form a soft, pliable dough.
- Divide into 2 pieces, roll out on a lightly floured board to about 3mm thick and cut into crackers about 6cm x 4cm.
- Transfer to prepared tray, brush lightly with extra olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Bake until crisp and pale golden (20-25 minutes). Allow to cool fully before storing in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
More Anzac recipes from Annabel
Essential Annabel Langbein (Annabel Langbein Media, $65) is a beautiful compendium of Annabel’s best-ever savoury recipes and cooking tips — on sale at Paper Plus, Whitcoulls, The Warehouse and all good bookstores or visit annabel-langbein.com