Garlic anchovy pasta
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 10-12 minutes or until al dente. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
- Drain the anchovies, reserving the oil, and chop. Heat a non-stick frying pan over low heat.
- Add the reserved oil, butter, anchovies, garlic and chilli and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the garlic is softened.
- Add the vinegar and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the stock and cook for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add the pasta and parmesan and toss to combine.