Caramelised garlic bread
- Preheat oven to 180C. Combine yeast, sugar and milk. Set aside in a warm place for 5 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Combine flour, salt, 1 Tbsp oil and yeast mixture and mix until a dough forms. Knead on a lightly floured surface for 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
- Place in a lightly greased bowl, cover with a tea towel. Set aside in a warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled. Heat remaining oil in a 22cm ovenproof frying pan over low heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 10 minutes. Add vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until caramelised.
- Sprinkle with rosemary. Press bread out to a 22cm round and place on top of mixture in the frying pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.