Gluten free chocolate chocolate chip cookies
( SERVES 12 )
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Beat the butter, sugar and vanilla together until pale and fluffy. Add the egg, mix well.
- Chop up the chocolate roughly. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Drop tablespoon-sized amounts on to baking sheet. Leave a bit of room between them as they'll spread out.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Allow to cool before transferring to your tummy or an airtight container.