Chicken with tomato and olives
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place the chicken thighs in a roasting dish. Drizzle over the olive oil and season well with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
- Cook the chicken for about 10 minutes until they start to go golden.
- Remove from oven, and add the tomatoes, chilli, lemon, olives, and garlic. Stir gently then return to the oven.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes, until sauce has thickened and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your favourite vegetables, and potatoes or couscous.
More chicken recipes from Delaney