Pasta with broccoli, sage and bacon
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water for 8 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook for a further minute or until the broccoli is tender and pasta is al dente.
- Drain and set aside. Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add the sage and cook for 30 seconds or until the sage is crisp. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the bacon and spring onions to the pan and cook for 2 minutes or until softened.
- Add the broccoli and pasta and stir to combine.
- Divide between bowls and top with the crispy sage, chilli, lemon zest and parmesan to serve.
If you liked this recipe, try Karena and Kasey's penne with lemon and peas