Roasted chicken thighs and zucchini with orange salad and rice
Photo by Tam West
- Heat the oven to 220C. Line a large shallow oven tray with baking paper.
- Put the oregano, garlic and 4 tablespoons of the oil in a large mixing bowl and mix well. Add the chicken and zucchini and mix well to coat evenly. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix again.
- Place on the papered tray and spread out so the chicken and zucchini pieces are side by side in one layer. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and browned and the zucchini tender.
- Meanwhile, place the orange slices on a serving platter, just overlapping, and put the onion and olives on top.
- Mix the remaining 3 tablespoons of the oil and the vinegar together. Taste and season. Drizzle this evenly over the orange, onion and olives. Sprinkle the mint on top.
- Serve the chicken and zucchini with the orange salad with rice on the side.