Honey and thyme walnuts
Photo by Doug Sherring
- Preheat oven to about 180C. Line a flat baking tray with baking paper and scatter over the walnuts.
- Sprinkle over the sea salt. Pull some of the thyme leaves from the stalks and scatter over the walnuts. Add the other stalks whole among the walnuts.
- Roast in the oven for about 8-10 minutes, being very careful not to burn them.
- Remove the tray from the oven, and while the walnuts are still hot, drizzle over the honey.
- Serve warm, or allow to cool to room temperature. They will keep in an airtight container for about a week.
More dinner party nibbles from Delaney