Lamb tagine, cinnamon and apricots
( SERVES 4 )
- In an electric frypan, season the lamb with the spices and salt, fry in a little cooking oil until brown. Place in the crockpot.
- While the lamb is browning, heat a saute pan, add a little cooking oil and fry off the onions and garlic until light golden in colour.
- Add to the crockpot. Pour in the chicken stock, tomatoes, tomato paste and drained apricots.
- Turn the crockpot on to a low setting in the morning and let the dish cook slowly all day.
- In the evening fold through the herbs and serve with Greek yoghurt, preserved lemon and the red quinoa.