Pesto Chicken Pasta Bake
Santa Rosa suggests
Packed with creamy ricotta, greeny goodness and succulent Santa Rosa chicken, pasta bake is a great midweek go-to.
- Preheat oven to 200C and grease a large round shallow dish.
- In a fry pan, sauté the kale or silver beet in butter until just wilted. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl add the broccoli, pesto, ricotta, crème fraiche, lemon zest and cooled kale. Season and mix well.
- Fold the chicken and half the smoked cheese into the mixture.
- Put the par-cooked and cut cannelloni tubes into the buttered dish and stuff the mixture into the tubes.
- Pour the remaining mixture over the top and sprinkle with the rest of the smoked cheese. Bake for 30 mins until bubbling and golden.
Finish off with a generous blob of pesto and a side salad of cherry tomatoes, fresh
basil and balsamic vinaigrette.