Silverbeet with pumpkin, pinenuts and lentils
( SERVES 4 )
- Preheat the oven to 180 degC. In a large bowl, add the pumpkin, sugar, butter and vinegar.
- Add 2 Tbs of olive oil, nutmeg, then season and toss all together.
- Grease an oven tray, add the pumpkin and bake for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast the pinenuts over a gentle heat until coloured - approximately 5 minutes.
- Slice the silverbeet. Heat a large frypan, add 1 Tbs of olive oil and then the silverbeet, season and stir-fry for 10 minutes.
- To serve, plate the pumpkin, alternating with the silverbeet then spoon over the lentils and finish with a scattering of pinenuts.