Beef fillet with coconut vermicelli
Beef and vermicelli
|400 g||Beef fillets|
|1 Tbsp||Ground coriander|
|200 g||Vermicelli, cooked as per packet instructions and run under cold water|
|½ cup||Mint leaves, torn|
|½ cup||Basil leaves, torn|
|1||Green chilli, chopped|
- Heat a large fry pan over high heat. Oil the steak and season with salt and pepper, coat in the ground coriander.
- Cook the steak for 3-4 minutes on each side or more if you prefer your steak medium to well done.
- Set aside to cool. Slice into 1cm slices.
- Combine all dressing ingredients together. Place vermicelli in a bowl with the mint, basil and chilli and sliced beef. Add half of the dressing and combine gently.
- Place in serving bowls and spoon over the remaining dressing.
If you liked this recipe, try Karena and Kasey's lemongrass chicken with vermicelli